Friday, July 27, 2012

First Day With A Titan

I wish I had something more exciting to share with the announcement of my new FREE HTC Titan hanging out in my pocket, but I don't. I was at work all day, then a quick dinner and home. It was a pretty uneventful day. That said, the Titan is a pretty amazing phone, but not without some annoyances.

First, we have our choice of running either the "MSN" features or "MMS" messages. HTC didn't put the ability to adjust multiple APN's on the device. You also can't create more than one, and it is only the cellular network for data. Pretty sad since the device itself is so awesome! The lack of "image stabilization" like the Focus S had is also a bit of a bummer. The images are nicer, but they tend to have a bit more blur.

Now, just for those that are wondering why I made the change, it is simply due to the fact that the phone feels amazing. It is so good, I would even consider going to a cheaper plan on a T-Mobile carrier's 2G network to use it. The screen is amazing. The camera takes great stills and awesome video. Colors are reproduced with great accuracy and the clarity is good for a 4.7" - 480x800 screen.

So, watch for the update as My Life From My Phone Enters a new chapter. It will be a fun one.

Sent from my HTC Titan Windows Phone powered by GetSmartphones.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment