Monday, December 10, 2012

Taking A Screen Shot In Windows Phone 8

One of my favorite new features on my Nokia Lumia 810 with Windows Phone 8 is the screen capture feature. For years, I rooted Android phones to accomplish this. As a blogger, you almost need that functionality to use the device for reviews and such.

Step in to the fold, Windows Phone and its lack of screen shooting action. Well, at least until now. Windows Phone 8 certainly added this needed feature, and the folks at Microsoft made it completely simple to use. All the user has to do is press the power button and the Windows key and you have an instant snap shot of your screen.

Reviews take note, I have screen capture back and games to play. Here's to another improvement found in Windows Phone 8, and to hoping it makes the cut to Windows Phone 7.8.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com

No comments:

Post a Comment