Thursday, January 17, 2013

Game Review: Where's My Perry

Continuing our review of great entertainment, we look at the $.99 title, Where's My Perry from Disney. Taking their popular Where's My Water game and adding a semi-aquatic mammal to the mix makes for a very entertaining adventure. Phineas and Ferb fans will quickly tell anyone who Perry is, and what those awesome tubes are for.

The concept of the game is simple. Perry is stuck waiting for water to help pass through his pressurized tubes to his secret agent lair. Your mission in all this is to get the water to the tube launcher and make Perry move to the next level.

Instead of stars, you earn Gnomes for completing the level. Earning gnomes is easy as you draw your water path past them to earn them.

Where's My Perry is $.99 and available in the Store or Market from your device.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$49 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment