Monday, June 17, 2013

Phone Insurance For The MVNO User

 

image

When considering a carrier change, like you are right now, there are a bevy of services that your major carrier offers that you might not want to live without. One of these popular services is “Phone Insurance”. This popular item usually costs between $5-12 a month and carries with it a large deductible if you are needing to use it. Unfortunately, phone insurance is one of the only ways to avoid having to pay $600 for that new Galaxy S IV that you just dropped on the ground and shattered.

ProtectYourBubble.Com offers smartphone and tablet insurance at very affordable rates. I was able to set up my policy in seconds by selecting the state I live in, the carrier, manufacturer, model and payment option I preferred. Within a few minutes, I was able to see that my phone would be covered for $7.99 a month or $143.99 ($5.99 per month) for 24 months. There was a flat deductible of $75 to replace my device if something were to happen to it. Of course, if I had an iPhone, the deductible cost rises to $120 simply due to the cost of the actual replacement.

All this said, customer support response was excellent, the policies seem more than fair and the 10% discount for multiple devices is a welcome sight. Overall, ProtectYourBubble.com does a excellent job of providing a third party service for one of those ‘big carrier perks’ that disappears when you leave the big contracts and bills behind.

Cost: $7.99 per month + $75 deductible = $170.88 for 12 month replacement.

Source: http://us.protectyourbubble.com

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4gfastdata.com

No comments:

Post a Comment