Sunday, July 7, 2013

Gooroovster Brings Google Music To Windows Phone

One of the biggest bummers for those moving from Android to Windows Phone is the loss of some key Google services. One of these for me was Google Music. I had uploaded my entire MP3 collection when Google was offering the service for my HTC Evo and always loved the fact that my library was with me.

Of course, when I moved to Windows Phone, I was able to download and transfer music via Zune. Windows Phone 8 ended up removing the Zune step and now I could just drag and drop my collection right on mu SD card in my Lumia 810. But even that ran into a few problems when I forgot to copy an album or ran low on SD Card space, so step back into streaming music once again my friends!

Gooroovster is a beautiful Google Music player that will access your Google Music account online and let you stream and download any tracks and playlists you have stored on the Google servers. This program is a must have for any Android transfer and makes the decision a bit easier for those that are thinking about the move.

If you have used the standard Music player on Windows Phone, Gooroovster behaves the same way. If you haven't, the controls are simple enough that you should have them mastered in about 10 minutes tops.

My experience with Gooroovster was perfect. The tracks and playlists from my Toshiba Thrive appeared in seconds. Tracks played smoothly and they downloaded to the system memory without a hitch. I only wish they had built in download to SD card as an option.

Gooroovster is available right now for free buy normally runs $.99. It is well worth the download if you miss the deal. So, get over to the Store and snag it while you can!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$40 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment