Thursday, August 8, 2013

Switch With Me For Free!

You know what, I love my new cell plan. I love the $39.99 bill. I love the fact that they tell me where it will work and where it won’t. I love the fact that I know I can get support for the problems I have and I love the direct answers I get. Overall, Spot Mobile is treating me well. Of course, I know that Spot isn’t for everyone, but that’s why I love places like www.4gfastdata.com that offers choices!

Right now, 4GFastData.com is offering users a chance to get a FREE SIM Card on Red Pocket Mobile (AT&T), Simple Mobile (T-Mobile) or Spot Mobile (T-Mobile) with the purchase of an unlimited plan. This deal saves users up to $19.95 over retail pricing. You simply log in, make a PayPal payment for the plan you want and your SIM card arrives in a few days with a PIN to activate it for a month of service. It doesn’t get any easier than that.

If you want to make a bit of money on the side as well, for every person you send to 4GFastData.com, you can earn up to $10 cash! No pay cards, or requirements to have them stay in the program, just $10 cash, well, check, but still, $10 in your pocket! Visit their referral page for complete details and start earning today!

No comments:

Post a Comment