Monday, September 2, 2013

Game Review: 3rd Floor Slots

In my normal scan of the new titles in the Windows Phone Store, I ran across another slot machine title that was trending #1 on the list. Not being one to skip out on a chance to play some slots, I hit the install button and began my adventure.

3rd Floor Slots features the standard slot layout that most other slot games have used. Reels at the top, betting buttons on the lower left and the spin button on the right. The experience was very good right out of the gate. I felt like I was sitting at a real video slot machine, just without the free drinks and smoke.

Game play is relatively easy. Select your bet, the number of lines you want to bet on and press the spin button. Wash, rinse, repeat... By the time I had killed my first half hour, I had opened up the Camelot machine, progressed to level 5 and had a bank roll of almost 6000 credits. Not bad...

Unfortunately, that's where the game maxed out for me. I continued to build more credits, earn more free spins and play a few more of the mini games. Play remained interesting, but I found I was mostly trying to win time in the mini games or just keep moving up in level to see the next machine.

All things considered, 3rd Floor Slots is a good game, if you love playing slots. If you like winning at slots, it should be considered a must have. The 15MB download doesn't take up too much room and the game is very stable and featured no glitches or crashes during my test.

Take 3rd Floor Slots for a spin today and let me know what you think in the comments below.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=d0ff8599-0de1-4aa8-add7-443e12e8ae59

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$40 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment