Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Nokia Camera Beta Gets An Update

wp_ss_20140115_0001

File this under the notes of awesome for this week. The Nokia Camera Beta software got an update with a fix today. The issue of the images disappearing from the camera roll after the device locks up and reboots has been fixed in version 4.5.1.6. Other than that, most of the issues that people are having with the Nokia Camera software have been fixed. Now, will they bring some DNG support to the 900 series soon?

New in beta version 4.5.1.6 (January 15, 2013):

  • Fix for issue where pictures disappear from camera roll / photos hub after forced reboot

I haven’t experienced the issue at all with my new Lumia 925, but my 810 was plagued with this issue – even losing some of the images I took occasionally. I’ll run some testing with it later this week and see if the issue has been eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment