Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Big Thank You To All Of You!

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

I recently found that numbers do a lot of talking as far as hardware demos go, and well, I thought I would brag a bit about you.

About 61% of the you visit this site from the USA. Germany, France and the UK make up the next 10% of the visitors. After that, folks from Russia, Japan, Latvia, India, Canada and The Netherlands come here for Windows Phone news as well. Sure, I don’t have the numbers of the big boy’s like Windows Phone Central, but I’m growing quickly with your help.

My biggest thank you is to the group of developers at Dvlup. Right now, Dvlup programmers are reaping some well deserved rewards for their amazing Apps that they give me the privilege to review for them. These great guys put together App after App with no expectation of becoming the next Flappy Bird, but they sure wouldn’t mind it if it happened. I am happy to support these fine folks and will continue to publish as many reviews as I can of their amazing Apps!

For now, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope you find something interesting here every day. I hope the hardware and App reviews give you the information you need to have more fun with your Windows Phone. If you see something that you would like to know more about, I would be happy to do a write up on it. Simply email me at smartphonedeals@gmail.com and I will see what I can do for you. Thanks again for reading and I look forward to sharing more with you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment